Rings are an essential Designer Template set because they are timeless. Give your design a foundation to build around, and add fun movement to any creation, no matter the theme. This set still includes the 4 classic sized rings that were in the original Rings set, and now, Rings 2.0 has added 2 larger rings that will fill you with inspiration all over again.
Rings are a classic shape that can be used in so many ways with no limits!
- Use them as a ring by cutting out the center.
- Use them to make a full circle.
- Use the larger rings as a foundational layer that you can build the rest of your layout design on.
- Use as frames to place photos in.
- Use the smaller templates as the perfect accent pieces, whether you’re adding small bubbly circles or framing a photo or highlighting a clever saying.
- Use them with the Laurel Crescents set to give more depth and style to your Rings.
Cutting Tip: Since this set is designed to nest together, it helps save you time when cutting Rings out and get the most out of your beloved paper by using your paper efficiently. Also, when you’re layering the Rings behind other Designer Templates, we recommend cutting through the Ring to cut out the center. You will then hide the cut behind the Designer Templates you’re layering with. Keeping it simple, yet effective.
Watch this video for more details:
Can I order the two larger Rings alone?
Size Estimates (inches):
- 1 (2.5″ x 2.5″)
- 2 (4″ x 4″)
- 3 (5.4″ x 5.4″)
- 4 (7″ x 7″)
- 5 (8.5″ x 8.5″)
- 6 (10.2″ x 10.2″)