Rings are simply timeless. Give your scrapbook page a foundation to build around, and add fun movement to any creation, no matter the theme.
These 6 nested Rings will inspire you because there are no limits to how you can use this classic shape!
- Create a full circle by simply tracing around the outer edge!
- (Or use the inner edge, but since they’re nesting, the size of the inner edge of a larger Ring will be the same size as the outer edge of a smaller Ring.)
- As the name implies, create Rings! Simply trace and cut out the center.
- Use the larger Rings as a foundational layer that you can build the rest of your scrapbook page on.
- Use the Rings as frames for your photos.
- The smaller Rings are the perfect accent pieces, whether you’re adding small bubbly circles or highlighting a clever saying.
- Use them with Laurel Crescents for more style to your Rings.
Cutting Tip: Since this set is designed to nest together, you can save time and paper when you’re cutting the center out of Rings. You love your paper, and you’ll be able to use it more efficiently when you have the centers to play with. Plus, when you’re layering the Rings behind other Designer Templates, we recommend cutting through the Ring to cut out the center, which makes cutting so much easier. You’ll then hide the cut behind the Designer Templates that you’re layering with. Keep it simple and so effective.
Watch the video at this blog post for more details and a visual example of this cutting technique:
Rings contain 6 nested circular Designer Templates with Size Estimates (inches):
- 1 (2.5″ x 2.5″)
- 2 (4″ x 4″)
- 3 (5.4″ x 5.4″)
- 4 (7″ x 7″)
- 5 (8.5″ x 8.5″)
- 6 (10.2″ x 10.2″)
Dawn Shultz (verified owner) –
Really into circles this year. Like the look of them. They are made from good quality plastic. Easy to use.