Celebrate Summer with your Star Spangled Sweeties! Whether you’re holding a picnic or watching a parade, this set of high quality double-sided paper and 5 versatile All-American Designer Templates will help you scrapbook your sweet star spangled memories with ease, having as much fun as you did making the memories.
You’ll want to use this sweet paper for all sorts of layouts.
- The bright reds and the cherry pattern will complement your picnic photos with homemade cherry pies and time spent with your sweeties outside.
- The minty colored patterns will add a cool breeze to your layout or a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream smeared across the cheeks of your little one.
- The paisley pattern, paired with the blue papers reminiscent of denim, will make your rodeos and cowboy moments sparkle.
- The supporting stars and dots patterns will easily make your parade layouts as fun as being there in person again and will add sparkle to your fireworks photos.
Grab your own kit before they’re gone! The Star Spangled Sweetie paper crafting kit includes:
- 12 double-sided sheets of high quality 12”x12” 80lb paper
- 10 title cards
- 5 versatile All-American Templates
Add a Title: The Star Spangled Sweeties paper crafting kit includes 10 title cards to put the finishing touch to your layout. They include phrases like: “Sweet Summer Days,” “Star Spangled Sweeties,” “Sweet Land of Liberty,” “Summer Picnic,” and “American Made.” Tuck a card beside a series of photos, or cut a phrase out of a star, like All-American 3 or 4, to make it twinkle.
All-American Designer Templates
You’re proud to be an American, so show off your pride with accents that really are All-American! This five piece set is incredibly versatile, whether you’re using them together or separately. Each piece can be the star of the show or a supporting player, all depending on how you Play-to-Create with the templates. You’ll be able to create a cute, patriotic layout complete with cherries, stars, and a pinwheel that are easy to layer and a border to frame your design. It’s as easy as cherry pie!
All-American includes 5 versatile templates with size estimates (inches):
- Cherries (2.7″ x 2.3″)
- Pinwheel (4.12″ x 4.2″)
- Small Star (4.2″ x 4″)
- Large Star (6.3″ x 6″)
- 12” Bracket Border (12″ x 3.4″)
Cutting the Cherry Template
Watch this video where Susan cuts out and adds fun layers to the cherries template from the All-American set:
Now that you’re a master of making cherries, use your kit to the fullest, and pull out your scraps to create cute and unique cards. Get inspired as you watch Susan create this card from her scraps in the video below. If you want to add the edging to your own creations, Susan suggests these scissors you can find on Amazon.
You’ll find even more inspiration to Play-to-Create with the Star Spangled Sweeties kit in the pages of the Digital Idea Book! Insider are samples from the Kiwi Land cofounders and challenges to spark your own creations!
What are you going to create with Star Spangled Sweeties? Whatever you create, we want to see and celebrate with you! Share your finished projects with us in the Community!
No products were found matching your selection.