Watch Susan and Shiloh as they Show and Tell the Living the Wild Life Paper Crafting Kit, show off their layouts and tell about all the aspects that they loved about Playing-to-Create with this kit. They also talk about the Living the Wild Life Digital Idea Book that’s bursting with challenges and inspiration for the paper and templates.
Are you interested in the challenges that Susan and Shiloh were talking about? You can find out more and explore the blog post that Susan showcased here: https://kiwilane.com/scrapbooking/3-wild-scrapbooking-challenges/
Add a Cascading Waterfall of Photos
Don’t you love the waterfall of photos that Shiloh added to her layout? Having a cascade of photos is a fun and interactive way to add more photos to any layout. Check out this video of Shiloh putting the waterfall into action and showing how to create one for your own layouts.
How to Create Photo Hinges
- Cut a strip of paper about a 1/2″ thick in width and 2-3″ in width. Fold in half.
- Adhere one half of the hinge to the back of your photo and the other half to your paper.
- Adhere the photo that’s on the bottom of your waterfall to the layout so that it both hides and stabilizes the hinges.
- When you are adding multiple photos, offset your hinges, and connect the hinges to the back of the preceding photo.
- Add lifting tabs, edging trim, and other details.
You can also explore these challenges and see more samples in the inspirational Living the Wild Life Digital Idea Book. It’s a FREE monthly digital PDF that is full of samples, challenges, tips, and tricks from the Kiwi Lane CoFounders. Each CoFounder’s style is different, but their creations are a valuable springboard for your own playtime.
Are you itching to play with your own kit for your own wild life? Get yours now!
- Twelve 12”x12” sheets of double-sided 80lb patterned paper
- 11 double-sided title cards
- 3 Wild Designer Templates
What will you create? Remember to post your finished creation in the community, and support other creators who also took on these challenges. Share your own layouts, and leave a like and comment on other creators’ layouts. We’re all excited to see how you took on these challenges.
The views expressed in this video are the presenters own and do not necessarily represent those of Kiwi Lane Designs.
Kiwi Lane exists for Creators, especially those that feel a desire to create but too often feel discouraged with the process of creation. We lead the industry in nurturing the creator’s mindset and supporting the creators journey, because we look beyond individual creative projects and focus on supporting, educating, inspiring each creator we connect with. Get inside access by join our free community