Celebrating a Dozen Years
Thank you so much for connecting with us over the last 12 years! Connecting with others is so important to us at Kiwi Lane, and it makes us happy to know that we have made so many meaningful connections throughout the years.
In a big way, connecting with others on their journey as creators is what inspired Kiwi Lane 12 years ago.
The idea for our very first line of products – Designer Templates for scrapbooking – was the result of the three of us founders’ (Debbie, Shiloh, Susan) frustrations with the industry and the traditional process of scrapbooking. We saw a problem and were inspired to create a solution that worked really well for us.
- We all find joy in creating and have a desire to do it more successfully and more often.
- Though there are times when creating comes more easily to us, a lot of the time, we struggle with obstacles that slow us down or even stop us in our tracks.
As we shared Designer Templates and the Play-To-Create system with others, we discovered that their journeys had been affected by these same obstacles and that applying what we had come up with helped kick start their journey as a creator all over again. We watched the light come into their eyes, and connected through that experience, and it fueled our desire to keep sharing and keep connecting with others.
The last 12 years have been an incredible process of sharing, connecting, and designing products and tools and techniques to help each person we meet to progress on their journey as a creator.
Now, I’ve used the word journey so many times in the last couple of minutes that you can probably guess it has become important to us here at Kiwi Lane. We’ve truly come to view each and every person as a creator : someone who is born with the desire and ability to create and has a limitless potential for creativity.
- growth in our acceptance and understanding of what being a creator means
- growth in our skills and abilities as a creator
- growth in our level of creative confidence
- growth in the sense of fulfillment that we feel when we create and especially when we share those creations with others
Each person’s journey is unique to them. For one thing, what they create will be different. Their creations might be scrapbooking or card-making or quilting or cake-making or carpentry. The key is to find a creative avenue that you ENJOY!
Our OWN Kiwi Lane journey has been such a powerful and transformative experience for us in our own lives. So many of those that we have talked to have felt the power of the Play-to-Create philosophy and the Kiwi Lane mission as they have let themselves really sink into what Kiwi really is all about.
- Share ideas freely
- Share encouragement and support
- Share in the celebration of what we do and what we create
Our goal is always and continues to be to reach as many creators as possible and to invite them to take a turn onto Kiwi Lane in their own journey. We have a lot to offer to help creators to grow and develop on their journey.
Avenues for Sharing
As we have shared with you before over the years that journey started in our basements and garages and has progressed from there to Etsy, and then to a small warehouse, then to Expos, then into a Direct Sales program, and into our current One Team program. The One Team program involves our Creative Partners, and together, we all share Kiwi Lane with others.
You have probably heard us mention our One Team model: a model of our own that we are actively creating. One Team has not been done before. The avenues that already existed didn’t work completely for us, and so we began to take the pieces that did work and created a new path for our company moving forward.
We are determined to continue developing the idea of One Team thinking because the most powerful way for us to provide the right products, the right atmosphere, and a diversity of paths and styles to help each person progress in their journey is together as One Team.
One Team has become a very powerful part of Kiwi Lane. We hope you feel that sense of unity, all the way from the executive level of the company to the Kiwi Crew that are working here everyday and through the Creative Partners who partner with us. We thank all who have been patient with us through the process of creating an entirely new way of looking at things.
Because our goal is to connect with as many people as possible, we will continue to add avenues that will lead people to Kiwi Lane in ways that are true to our values as a company.
With that all said, we are really excited for a new program we have been working on that will launch on September 1st, 2021.
The Savings Program is specifically for customers who love Kiwi Lane and would like to earn rewards for sharing it! This program is designed to encourage and reward you for sharing Kiwi Lane with others that you know who might be interested in Kiwi Lane products or in developing themselves as a creator, wherever they might be on their own journey.
Sharing is so simple. We love simple here at Kiwi Lane. It is one of Love Languages. Sharing is so convenient that you can do it anywhere at any time.
- Do you know someone that enjoys creating?
- Do you know someone that has the desire to create but often says they are not “creative enough”?
- Do you know someone that enjoys Scrapbooking, Card Making, DIY crafts, but they could use a tool that helps simplify their creation process and enhances their creations at the same time?
- Do you know someone that you want to become your “Partner in Creating”?
- Do you want to help other creators connect to a Community where they feel accepted, supported, and always have a meaningful sense of belonging?
Treat your friends not only to the joy and fulfillment that creating brings but also to saving 20% off their entire first order. In turn,we will treat you to 20% of your friend’s order in product points to use on your next purchase.
It truly is a win-win:
There is no limit to how many free products you can earn in product points by referring your friends and family to Kiwi Lane through the Savings Program.
We hope you will invite others to take a little turn onto Kiwi Lane in the course of their own creator’s journey.
Another Thing We Have Been Working On
Since each of our journeys as creators are slightly different, we have been working on sending the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Sharing ideas, tips, and inspiration related to what products you own and what you enjoy creating.
- Providing value to all creators by sending special offers related to products you own and products on your wishlist.
To Thank You for taking the time to complete this quick survey, we are gifting you a coupon for 50% off one item. The clock is ticking, and we are excited about the future of our customers, so the opportunity to participate in this survey is only open through September 1st, 2021.
And Last But Not Least, The Winners From The 12 Days Of Creating Challenges:
- Jennifer Marotti Harjo – 12 month subscription for the Paper Crafting Kiwi Club
- Maureen Blanchard Garcia – Kiwi Lane Gift Basket ($100 Value)
- Christy Baltzell – $50 Gift Certificate
We are excited about the future here at Kiwi Lane. We promise to continue working as hard as we can to support and strengthen you on your creators journey, because it is our mission:
- to help every creator we meet progress on their journey as a creator, by helping them to create from start to finish more successfully and more often,
- to encourage creators to share their creations and what they’ve learned about the creators process more freely with others
- to make time to celebrate what they create and join in the celebration of others.
Why does this matter so much to us? Because we believe that creating things is one of the most beneficial things that we can do for our mental, emotional, and physical health. The more we create, the more we strengthen our creator’s mindset, which will help us navigate every aspect of our lives more successfully.
And in the end, because creating things is what we were designed to do, and it just feels right and fulfilling.
It has been an incredible 12 years, and we feel so blessed that so many of your journeys have led you to turn onto a little street called Kiwi Lane – a bright and busy place where we hope you’ll find products, tools, and techniques that will help you grow as a creator, and where you can connect with a community of creators just like you. If you are new here, welcome! Whether new or not, we invite you to stay as long as you’d like to. We can’t wait to see where the next 12 years will take us.