Play-to-Create alongside other creators during this online Kiwi Club Connection class where Creative Partner Mary Snyder shares step-by-step instructions along with insightful tips on creating the following two scrapbooking layouts. Mary created with the Star Spangled Sweetie paper crafting kit. Whether you’re at a parade, watching the fireworks, or just staying cool on a hot summer day, when you play alongside Mary as she creates her own adventurous layouts, you’ll also be able to record every sweet memory.
Catch the replay of this online class and create along with the video below. Keep an eye out for the next connection class with Mary Snyder to Play-to-Create live.
All are Welcome!
Come and create along. You can also just simply hangout with the rest of the creators and make connections!
- Do you have a project that you are in the middle of Playing-to-Create?
- Join us for this fun online opportunity to feel the reward of making the time to complete that creation you’ve been setting aside for ‘someday’ to finish.
- Grow connections and relationships while simply chatting and exchanging ideas with other creators from the community.
Planning to Play-to-Create along?
If you are looking forward to completing your own layouts from start to finish and learning some fun tips in this class with Creative Partner Mary Snyder, ensure you have your supplies ready.
Create these layouts using the Star Spangled Sweeties kit. Grab your own kit before they’re gone! The Star Spangled Sweeties paper crafting kit includes:
- Twelve 12”x12” sheets of double-sided 80lb patterned paper
- 10 double-sided title cards
- 5 All-American Designer Templates
Star Spangled Sweeties
Play-to-Create layouts to experience those exciting expeditions again and again. Feeling Inspired? We would love to celebrate your creation along with you! Snap a photo of your project and post it online in the community with the tag #createwithkiwilane to be entered into our monthly giveaway drawing.