Hop Into Spring with a Scrapbook Sketch Challenge
If you’re looking for inspiration, sometimes, all it takes is a challenge! Here is a fun floral sketch that will help you play out-of-the-box and create tons of scrapbook pages! Accept the challenge, and you also have the chance to win a $25 Kiwi Lane store credit! Make time to Play-to-Create, and post your finished page in the Community. Remember to use the hashtag #CreateWithKiwiLane so that your finished creation counts as an entry.
To play along with this scrapbooking sketch challenge, recreate your own layout using the sketch below. You don’t need the exact designs shown. Simply use this sketch as a springboard for inspiration to create your own version.
And when you post your finished layout, use #CreateWithKiwiLane on your post so that you’re entered for a chance to win!
What is a sketch?
Sketches are the framework of a layout, where the elements are laid out, but they don’t have the papers, photos, or embellishments shown that can sometimes be distracting to a vision of your own needs. Sketches give creators like you ideas without getting lost in trying to recreate the exact finished project. Use your own paper, Designer Templates, and photos to make each layout your own, and feel free to change the layout to suit your needs.
How to Enter?
Are you itching to Play-to-Create these challenges? When you’re finished, you might wonder how to enter. Follow these simple instructions:
- Create a project using any of this month’s challenges as your inspiration. Remember to invite play into your creative process.
- Take a Picture of your project.
- Visit kiwilane.com, and click on “Community”.
- Post a Picture of your finished project in the Kiwi Lane community, kiwilane.com/community/, by the 25th of the month.
- Use the #CreateWithKiwiLane in your post to be entered.
- Celebrate with us each month as we ALL complete projects from start to finish.
- A Random Winner will be selected from those who participate. We will announce our winner on the first Monday of the following month. The winner will be contacted and announced in the community.
Create as many different projects as you would like for the different challenges. Each unique project you submit counts as one entry.
What will you create? Remember to post your finished creation in the community, and support other creators who also took on this sketch challenge. Share your own layouts, and leave a like and comment on other creators’ pages. We’re all excited to see how you took on this fun sketch.