Play-to-Create alongside other creators during this online Kiwi Club Connection class where Creative Partner Mary Snyder will be sharing step-by-step instructions along with insightful tips on creating the following two scrapbooking layouts. Mary will be creating with the Patchwork of Memories paper crafting kit. When you play alongside Mary as she creates her own autumn scrapbook pages, you’ll also be able to record every cozy memory.
All are Welcome!
Come and create along. You can also just simply hangout with the rest of the creators and make connections!
- Do you have a project that you are in the middle of Playing-to-Create?
- Join us for this fun online opportunity to feel the reward of making the time to complete that creation you’ve been setting aside for ‘someday’ to finish.
- Grow connections and relationships while simply chatting and exchanging ideas with other creators from the community.
Planning to Play-to-Create along?
If you are looking forward to completing your own layouts from start to finish and learning some fun tips in this class with Creative Partner Mary Snyder, ensure you have your supplies ready.
Create these two layouts using the Patchwork of Memories kit. Grab your own kit before they’re gone! The Patchwork of Memories paper crafting kit includes:
- 12 double-sided sheets of high quality 12”x12” 80lb paper
- 11 title cards
- 3 sentimental Made with Love Templates
Additional Supplies for Each Layout
Layout #1: Best Friends
Additional Materials in This Creation
- 3 Dimensional Foam Tape
- Brown Glitter Pen
- Brown String/Soft Twine
- Copper Rhinestones – Jolee’s All that Bling
- Deco Foil Adhesive Pen – iCraft
- Fall Farmhouse Enamel Dots, Simple Stories
- Fancy Foils, Gina K (Sweet Mango)
- Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
- Snake Skin Embossing Folder
- Thin Brown Pen – Journaling
- Wet Glue (Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive)
Created from a Sketch
Mary based her wild zoo layout on the Sketch Challenge. You can also use the sketch as a springboard for your own layout creation. You can find the sketch challenge to Play-to-Create from and other challenges to tackle over on this blog post:
3 Scrapbook Challenges to Create a Patchwork of Memories
Your creations are always special because they are Made with Love. You’ll especially love what you create with the Made with Love templates! These 3 Designer Templates are fun and unique additions to your collection that will help you create a patchwork of memories. These Designer Templates are incredible at sparking ideas for you by helping you to visualize your design before you cut into anything and using paper to create really adorable, creatively satisfying handmade scrapbooking pages in a short amount of time.
Layout #2: Fall is in the Air
Play-to-Create layouts to experience those exciting expeditions again and again. Feeling Inspired? We would love to celebrate your creation along with you! Snap a photo of your project and post it online in the community with the tag #createwithkiwilane to be entered into our monthly giveaway drawing.