Happy Monday everyone! How was your Easter? Hopefully not too many tummy aches are going around today, and hopefully you are all having the itch to scrap all of those photos that you must have taken over the weekend. (You’re all scrappers, right? You know you can’t go through a holiday weekend without taking 6,543,334 photos). ;)
Well things just got that much more exciting as it’s time to introduce our co-op buddy of the month, along with the featured designer templates of the month. This month we are teaming up with our good friends at Doodlebug Designs to bring you a month filled with colorful inspiration. The featured templates of the month are Chestnut Drive, Celebrate and Tiny Floral. (Don’t forget, the featured templates are 10% off in the Kiwi Lane Shop all month long!)
So let’s get this April party started with this awesome sketch by Kiwi Crew member Jenn Nicholes.
Isn’t this about the most cheerful thing ever? Look at these closeup shots! Ack! It just makes me so darn happy!
- Shapes – 1T, 2T, 3T, 6T, 7T, 8T
- Chestnut Drive – 1A
- Celebrate – 4, 8
- Floral – 2T
Yup. I do believe this month is going to be an exceptionally bright and cheery one, and I simply cannot wait to see what is in store!
I also cannot wait to see what is in store for this weeks interpretations of Jenn’s sketch. Don’t forget that each and every week you have a chance to play along and possibly win a $25 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop! Here’s all you have to do!
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the templates that are used, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard and make it your own).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday April 7th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
If you aren’t already a fan of Doodlebug Designs on Facebook, be sure to swing by their Facebook fan page and give them a warm Kiwi hello! Also be sure to check out the Doodlebug blog for lots and lots of cheerfully happy ideas.