Each card you create and send is a reminder for the recipient of how YOU feel about them. YOU send cards because YOU care for those you’re sending them to. When YOU send them a card YOU created with the “Sending You” Card Variety Pack, YOU are telling your loved ones how important they are to YOU. Pairs perfectly with Tiny Charmed.
“Sending You” Card Variety Pack includes:
- 10 card base sheets
- 8 (5.5” x 8.5”) coordinating pattern and sentiment sheets
- 4 ‘Happy Mail’ Designer Templates (#1 – 0.5”x2.5” , #2 – 0.5”x3” , #3 – 5.5”x0.5” , #4 – 5”x4”)
- 1 Bonus ‘Envelope’ A la Carte ( 2.5”x2.5”)
- 10 (A-2) white envelopes with “Just for you!” printed on the flap.
SENTIMENTS AND DESIGNER TEMPLATES TO INSPIRE:
This card variety pack will help you create various cards for everyone for a variety of occasions. There are printed sentiments so YOU can share how “You are a special friend,” “I believe in you,” “You make me smile,” “Thank You,” “You matter to me,” “Thanks for being you,” “love you lots,” “missing you,” and “You are amazing.”
The ‘Happy Mail’ Designer Templates are also created to match up with the sentiments.
- The frame (4 of 4) is just the right size to frame all your sentimental wishes.
- The ribbon (2 of 4) and the plaque (1 of 4) fit the printed sentiments so that they can accompany whatever wish you’re sending.
- There is even a border (3 of 4) you can use to add more layers to your Happy Mail.
- And that’s not even considering the bonus ‘Envelope’ A la Carte. The little envelope is big enough to be stuffed full of hearts, butterflies, or heartfelt sentiments.
The sentiments and Designer Templates aren’t the only way to customize these darling cards. With the 10 card bases and 8 sheets of coordinating paper, every card will bring a smile to your face and a smile to the face of your loved ones. The patterns and colors are versatile and lovely for whatever occasion calls for a card, even if it’s just “Thinking of You.”
If you’re looking for more inspiration, the blog is a wealth of knowledge, and you can click here to see a post that will remind you that cards are meant to be sent.
Amy Reser (verified owner) –
I did this class along with Susan’s video. It was fun. I wish there was a refill so I can create my own designs. I have used other paper with the templates and they looked nice too.