Flowers are reminders of love, life, and new beginnings. Whether you’re creating a bouquet for a loved one or making memories in your garden, these 3D Jasmine Designer Templates will bring form and elegance to your next creation.
These three templates can be used flat, tucked behind photos and leaves as a floral accent, but the most charming aspect of 3D Jasmine is found right in the name: It’s three dimensional. This flower will grow off the page, showing off each perfectly formed petal.
HOW TO CREATE A 3D FLOWER
- Trace and cut your Jasmine flower out of paper, felt, fabric, tissue paper, or other material that you desire.
- Pull together the ends so that they meet to form a flower.
- Adhere where they connect to form a flower that will stand up.
- Fold the petals back a little to give it dimension and movement.
Tip: The dotted lines around the center are there as a guideline to where you want to crease the petals and also indicate the base of the flower that will create a surface that you will use to adhere your jasmine flower to your project.
Note: You can attach the edges where they meet to create an open flower that’s warming its petals in the sunlight, but you can also roll the petals tighter to create a bud that hasn’t opened up all the way yet.
Ideas to Inspire You:
- Accent photos of memories like
- Spruce up your DIY like
- Home Decor
- Wedding Decor
- Faux Flower Bouquet
- Snap Frame
- Send a Card like
- Thank You
- Wedding Congratulations
- Just Because
- 1(0.9″ x 0.8″)
- 2(2.7″ x 2.9″)
- 3(3″ x 3.8″)