Cedar Trails is a lively way to bring a sense of festivity to your scrapbook pages or craft and also makes it really easy to make a 3D bow.
- Cedar Trails Fun Border Set (2A or 2B)
- Tiny Tags (1T)
- Scraps of paper
- To start Cut two Tiny Tags (1)
2. Cut half of the trails only, like you see below.
3. Fold each end to the center to make the bow.
4. Adhere to The middle.
5. Add some ribbon or twine.
6. Adhere your tags and you have a bow!! Super cute for a gift, card, or use it on your pages.
Our Cedar Trails Fun Border comes with 6 Designer Templates in 3 sets and a ring for easy storage.