For a closer look at this project watch the Craft-in episode video below.
How To Steps:
- Print the Free Printable onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the envelope design that you would like to use.
- Using an exacto knife, cut slits in the envelope on the dashed lines to create a pocket.
- Using adhesive just around the edges, adhere the envelope onto the Wood House.
- Cut out the triangle piece from the printable.
- Trace the triangle onto patterned paper of your choice to create the inside flap of the envelope.
- Adhere onto the top of the Wood House, leaving a thin white edge of the envelope showing.
- Using the Heart 2 Heart A la carte, cut out various sizes of hearts from red or pink cardstock to tuck into the pocket of the envelope.
- Cut 6 small hearts out of red or pink cardstock. Sandwich a thin piece of wire between 2 hearts back to back, creating 3 full hearts.
- Dip the other end of the wire in craft glue, and slide into the pocket behind larger hearts.
- Add to a tier tray or small easel for simple and cute Valentines Day decor.
We hope this adorable Valentine DIY Style project inspires you to create home decor that captures the love in the air in the month of February.
We’d love to see your Valentines DIY Styles! Share what you’ve created, whether it’s this Love Note with the wood house or Valentines Cards or your other creations, please share in the Community!