Add even more Christmas spirit inside your home and in your gift giving this holiday season.
As always, Kiwi Lane’s workshops are a place for connection with other creators. They are a place for sharing ideas, and growing inspiration. That is just the beginning of the creation process we all long for.
This workshop will guide you through creating gorgeous pieces of holiday decor to bring the sparkle and joy of the season into your home and in the gifts you give with personalized style.
Watch the Workshop
The star in Nativity is a shape that might not fit every phrase, so here is an adorable printable to use with it, or any template. Includes the following sayings:
- Glory to the Newborn King
- Oh Holy Night
- Come Let Us Adore Him
- For unto us a child is born
- All is calm All is bright
- Peace be with you
- Oh Night Divine when Christ was Born
- Star of Wonder Star of Night
Create your own Holiday Gifts and Decor
This simple, yet adorable creation will bring the sparkle and joy of the season into your home and creates the perfect gift for a coworker, family, or friend that is hard to shop for. It is personal and meaningful!
All you need is:
How to add vellum to wood projects:
- I tried glue dots, but you could see them through the vellum.
- I tried liquid glue, and it would warp the vellum.
- I tried spray adhesive, and it seemed to leave bubbles
If you want to paint your circle before you add the vellum layer, you can. For this project, the natural wood worked perfectly for the vellum stars to stand out.