Hooray! DT Doodles is BACK! Today we have a great two page layout, some fab interpretations from Design Team members an another chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane Shop!
- Chestnut 3a, 3b
- Cascade Trails 1a, 1b
- Paradise 6 & 4
- Tiny Accents 2
- Photo 3×4, 4×5, 5×7
- Photo mats
First up is this FAB interpretation from our DT Doodles queen—Lissa Mitchell. As soon as I saw this sketch in my mind I saw a darling beach page possibility, due to the flow and the flowers. What do you know? Lissa had the same idea!
Love the mix of the patterns and the solids! Very eye pleasing indeed!
This week Christine Meyer took a stab at the sketch as well. I love how her layout has an entirely different feel. I love how Christine’s basic interpretation of the sketch is the same but with adding some slightly different embellishments, she has the perfect foundation for a fantastic fall layout!
If you’re new to DT Doodles and need the info on how to be eligible to win this weeks $25.00 to spend in the Kiwi Lane shop, here’s the details:
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday November 10th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting
- Please note that this contest is open to participants 18 years and older.
Now one more piece of exciting news! If you loooooove sketches and would looooove a bonus opportunity to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, then be sure to check out the Sketch N’ Scrap sketch challenge blog! Not only do they have an amazing design team, fab sketches, and a super great community—Kiwi Lane is the sponsor this month and one lucky random participant will be winning a $25.00 shopping spree to the Kiwi Lane shop for themselves! Be sure to stop by and say hello!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Have a great day and be check out the Kiwi Lane blog tomorrow for the introduction of this months sponsor at Kiwi Lane and a fabulous Tip Time Tuesday!