- 2:37 – Welcome to the Meeting
- 3:35 – Relationship Experience
- 8:14 – Product Experience
- 11:55 – Kiwi Lane Experience
- 18:31 – Tech & Website Experience
- 20:02 – Savings Program Update!
I wanted to share a customer review with everyone today that was posted by Laura Faulkner this month. She wrote:
- Years ago, I was a Creative Memories consultant. Life with little kids and moving took over and I stopped scrapbooking. My husband missed looking through pictures. My daughter’s best friend is Leslie Prinkki’s daughter. I mentioned scrapbooking to her and she introduced me to Kiwi Lane. At first I wasn’t sure about tracing and cutting. Now I’m totally addicted and it’s a much easier way to scrapbook. Love the club kits every month. Been great for getting back into things.
When I read this, it brought back all sorts of memories. I started scrapbooking when my youngest was a few months old, and Matthew turned 24 yesterday. During those 24 years I’ve had multiple moves and lots and lots of life’s ups and downs. But the one constant through it all has been scrapbooking. I’m not sure I would still be scrapbooking, though, if we hadn’t developed our designer templates. I’m afraid I would have let it go in the midst of living life. I love that one of the reasons Laura got back into scrapbooking was because her husband missed looking through her albums, and I love that through a Creative Partner she was introduced to Kiwi Lane. I smile just thinking about all the albums her husband can look through now and it makes me happy to know that she is continuing to preserve her family’s memories in those scrapbooking pages. I think there are many people who ‘used to scrapbook’ until life got busy. I hope we can reach out to them and share the Play-to-Create system so that they can re-discover the joy and satisfaction that scrapbooking brings.
Topics of Discussion:
- The Kiwi Lane Checklist app has been updated over the weekend with the newest releases. We have also fixed the data backup process and it works so smoothly now. For those whose app does not update automatically, all you need to do is:
- go into the app and click on backup data. It will have you enter your email address where you would like your data sent. Then you can delete the app.
- Go to the Google Play or App Store and reinstall the app.
- Then you will go into the email that was sent to you and the data will be in the email body. Copy the entire string of data.
- Go into the Checklist App and click on the button “Restore data”. You will then paste the copied data into the text box and click restore. You will then see that your checked boxes are back.
- It was brought to my attention this morning that when in the DIY Styles category on the app, it does not allow you to check the Own It box. I have informed the programmer, and we will get that fixed right away.
- How to Update the Kiwi Lane Checklist App help doc link: https://help.kiwilane.com/article/98-how-to-update-the-checklist-app
This Week In A Glance:
You can see all upcoming events on the website at https://kiwilane.com/events/
A Dozen Days for A Dozen Years continues this week with our last three creating challenges! We are so grateful to those who have participated and we love seeing the creations in the community! Keep posting and creating along with us during the live events and be sure to check out the birthday link. https://kiwilane.com/12th-birthday/
Topics Of Discussion:
We had several new blog posts this week, so if you’re looking to share Kiwi Lane or creative inspiration, you can put any posts from the blog into your share link generator. https://kiwilane.com/blog/
If you’re looking for something specific to share, try one of these new blog posts:
Susan advised: “Create Conversations when others are asking for inspiration or ideas. The blog posts are grate resources to copy into your share link generator to share relevant details to those in your network and connect with.”
Topics Of Discussion:
There’s been tons of progress this week!
- The Blog is fixed and working for everybody.
- Images in the shop are fixed and visible.
- The images in the community are still under construction. We are working with other teams and engineers to fix the issue of images not appearing and loading in the community.
We have an update on the Savings Program progress. The last update we shared was the plan to launch the program by the end of July with the beta group.
As we are truly building a completely new program in the market. One of the firsts. There were learnings along the way AND including some changes.
- The intent of the Savings Programs was to replace the traditional “Hostess Program”. The objectives were:
- Allow customers to refer new contacts to the brand
And for the customer to earn rewards for doing so
As we were working on creating this new program, we did see the benefits for Creative Partners to have a discount conversion tool as well, and attempted to combine that need into the customer referral program. Along the way we have run into several issues that keep coming back to the fact that we were trying to combine the needs and requirements of two unique groups into one program.
In the end, these two groups (Customers and Creative Partners) and their programs have different needs and requirements. After lots of thought and consideration, we have decided not to combine these into one program and instead separate them so that we can address their needs and requirements individually.
What does this mean going forward?
- We have a customer referral program (aka Savings Program)
- We have an affiliate referral program (aka Creative Partner)
The Savings Program includes:
- Discount to the new customer on their first order (Referral)
- Free Product points to the advocating customer
*** If that Advocate is attributed to a Creative Partner, that Creative Partner will also be paid their 30% earnings. ***
There are no requirements to hit “Party Totals” or “Host a Party.” Simply SHARE!
The Creative Partner Program includes:
- Share Links
- 30% Commission
- And we are working on…Additional Discount Conversion Tool.
Because we know that by providing a coupon/offer (a value created for Creative Partners only) for new referrals on their first orders it helps with conversions:
Research shows: Baby Boomers (age 55 and older) are most likely to use coupons, at an impressive 96 percent, Generation X (ages 35-54) are not far behind at 91 per.
So we want to enable Creative Partners to have a tool that will speak to multi generational audiences in their own networks and to target new referrals.
When does a Creative Partner referral conversion occur? When the attribution happens:
- Creates an online account
- Places their first online order
So we will be working on adding:
- Special Offers only Creative Partners may use in their new referral efforts
- Provide more relevant campaigns (i.e. campaign relevant messaging that is easily copied as you share your links with a contact)
- Tools such as landing pages with digital demos, product information by audience and nurturing follow ups with the ‘right message and the right time for the right audience’ through Active Campaign helping referral ultimately enjoy the benefits of Kiwi Lane AND helping Creative Partners optimize their earning opportunity.
Providing a consistent experience for everyone that comes through Creative Partners referral efforts with the automations and education.
So with that all said our plan is to :
Introduce the Savings Program to the community at the Birthday event on August 26th, 2021.
And as far as the added Conversion Tools for Creative Partners we will be coming up with a timeline in our next quarterly planning meeting. Our Next quarter starts in September.
We will provide any updates of milestones along the way.